Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Word Battle!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Word Battle!!!

    Ok, I'm currently sitting in the library up here at school working on my project. Anyway, this guy sitting beside me has his ipod turned up as loud as it will possibly go. A woman sitting across from him goes to the librarian and ask that it be turned down/off. The dude flips out, and attacks her verbally. Long story short they end up making a complete ass of themselves. I give the edge in the argument to the dude though, "Missy you do not want to get into a word battle with me". It takes all to make the world go around. Dude is kind of rude though, I was in here yesterday and he sat and talked on his cell phone for the hour I was in here.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Word Battle!!!

    Some folks just need a good swift kick in the a$$.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  3. #3
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Word Battle!!!

    One of the Northern VA folk we let in. haha All jokes aside, generally they are ruder than local people are.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_juggernaut28's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    941
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Word Battle!!!

    He sees you typing and talking about him then he will jump on you next.lol

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_trio's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    1,341
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Word Battle!!!

    Do you know who it is??

    if you do PM me

  6. #6
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Word Battle!!!

    Yeah generally they are the rudest..and generally they have silver spoons in their mouths as well...nuff said..lol..BTW when I first saw this thread..I got amused. To me having a "word battle" sounds like a cheesy competition like a dance off..lol. Who the hell says "word battle"?
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  7. #7
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Word Battle!!!

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah generally they are the rudest..and generally they have silver spoons in their mouths as well...nuff said..lol..BTW when I first saw this thread..I got amused. To me having a "word battle" sounds like a cheesy competition like a dance off..lol. Who the hell says "word battle"? </div></div>

    Lol Them yanks from NVA say all kinds of things. Tech is another school that is filled with these folks. When I worked for them, you rarely ever heard an accent that reminded you of southern Appalachia. Yet another reason I detest VT.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Word Battle!!!

    I dont know who it was trio, he looked young probably a freshman.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Word Battle!!!

    Sounds to me like a typical disrespectful care-free punk. That guy should have been escorted out of the place, or (preferably) body-slammed.

    How old did this person look PV?
    Officially retired

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •